One of the biggest highlights of the Hoa-Hau Ao-Dai Bac Cali pageant is the large commitment toward community involvement. Since 1987, the Miss Vietnam organization has partaken in many community activities, including supporting local businesses.
On March 23rd, MFAS (Multiple Financial Advising Services) scheduled their grand opening at their new location in the heart of Vietnam town. After the ribbon cutting ceremony at 11:00 AM sharp, they were officially open for business.
Did you know? Our organization has always had a close connection with Mr. Linh Nguyen (MFAS Real Estate Sales, Marketing Specialist and owner of Paloma Cafe). Since 2009, he’s been a gracious supporter and dedicated sponsor to our pageant. Good luck to him and his business partners!
The list of VIP guests included:
- California Senator, Jim Beall’s Representative, Frances Herbert
- Board of Supervisor, Dave Cortese
- Mayor of Milpitas, Jose Esteves
- Vice Mayor, Madison Nguyen
- City Council (District 4), Kansen Chu
- City Council (District 5), Xaier Campos
- City Council (District 2), Ash Kalra
- Miss Vietnam of Northern California
- Miss Asian Global
- Singers, Dan Truong and Lynda Tran Dai
- Martell Cognac Brand Ambassador, Jet Martell
Photos by Jet Martell
MFAS revealed their new sign.
MFAS has a new storefront and this is what it looked like on grand opening day (March 23, 2013). Behind the podium were District 2 City Council, Ash Kalra, and District 5 City Council, Xaier Campos.
There were Lion Dancers.
The Hoa-Hau Ao-Dai Bac Cali 2013 court and Vietnamese singer, Tuan Lam.
Vinnie Chhabra with our lovely ladies.
There is no better way to say congratulations than to have it molded into edible art. Yum!
Guest gift bags included one of these bottles of wine.
Anchor, Vy Dang, interviews Brand Ambassador of Martell Cognac, Jet Martell.
Mr. Linh Nguyen (MFAS Real Estate Sales, Marketing Specialist and owner of Paloma Cafe) with Vien Thao television anchor, Vy Dang.
Video by nuimagestudios