Tết Trung Thu 2014 – Mid Autumn Festival – San Jose, CA
A message from the organizers:
We would like to invite you, your friends and family to join us to celebrate the 4th annual Mid-Autumn Festival – Tết Trung Thu on Sunday, Sept. 07, 2014 at Kelly Park, San Jose. The event is hosted by the office of San Jose Vice Mayor Madison Nguyen and the Hoa Hậu Áo Daì Bắc Cali – Miss Vietnam of Northern California pageant.
Program starts at 4:00PM and will be ended at 8:00PM. Admission is always FREE with a smile
- Court 2014 of Hoa Hậu Áo Dài Bắc Cali – Miss Vietnam of Northern California
- Jenny Dan Anh
- Hoàng Nguyên
- Hương Sen Entertainment
- The Stars Dance Team
- Thu Nga, Jenny Pham
- Chinese Dance Groups
- Dung Nhi
- Orchard School Asian Cultural Dancers
- Live Band: Billy Khiem
- Free 8,000 lanterns for kids (age from 0- 15)
- Free 8 Carnival games
- Free face paintings, coloring, drawing. (with prizes)
- Lantern Parade with CalVSA Lion Dance group
- Vendor booths and food trucks
- HOA HẬU AÓ DÀI TÍ HON Contest for girls, from 0 – 14 years of age (on site registration is ok). Winners will be awarded with prizes.
- THIẾU NAM MINH MẪN Contest for boys from 0 -14 yrs old (on site registration is okay). Winners will be awarded with prizes.
- THIẾU NHI TÀI NĂNG -Talent competition. Please contact Golden Trust: (408) 401-1513) for registration. The grand prize winner will receive a mini iPad.
If you would like to have your kids to participate in our contests, please be there at 3:00PM to register. Please dress your children in Vietnamese traditional dress such as Áo Dài, Aó tứ thân or Aó Bà Ba or highlander/tribal costumes.